Terms and conditions
No part of this site is intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. Nothing on this site is to be constructed as medical advice: Viona Haven is not a doctor. Please discuss personal health, including any ideas you may read on the internet (on this site or others) with your personal, qualified health practitioner before making changes in your diet or adjusting/discontinuing any medication. We are not responsible for any adverse outcomes associated with using or misconstruing advice or information on this site.
As Viona Haven, a relationship consultant, I will offer you suggestions, give you homework, advise you, take you through exercises and meditations as well as teaching you the communication and personal techniques that I have developed. Unlike the co-active coaching aspects of our work together, where I ask questions and walk alongside on your journey rather than tell you what I believe is the best course of action for you, teaching and consulting requires me leading and guiding you. It requires me giving you information and instructions. As a relationship consultant, my teaching and consulting are to be considered spiritual advice, and there is not, nor will there be, any type of therapy or psychological counseling. I cannot offer you any guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied, of reaching the sought-after result, our work together is goal oriented and I will guide you on your path. You are responsible for creating your own results.
The decision to accept or decline my advice, my information, my instructions, my guidance, my suggestions or my teachings is yours to make. Each step of our journey together is based on your consent. Please also be informed that my services are not offered as a substitute for mental health care. If it is identified that it is needed, it is your responsibility to seek those services from a licensed professional. You understand that I’m not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietitian-nutritionist, psychologist or any other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by me is not meant to take the place of advice from these professionals. I am not a therapist, nor am I a licensed therapist or doctor in Sweden in any way. All my services and Products comes with a “no refund policy”. In the event of a dispute or financial claim due to the service that I have provided you the dispute will be tried in accordance with Swedish law.
By using this site, you disclaim any and all rights to claim damages for the services provided by the Viona Haven Academy or the advice provided by Viona Haven Academy. Furthermore, by accepting the agreement you agree that it is Swedish law that applies to any dispute and that it is Stockholm's district court which is the judicial agency. The parties to a legal process shall incur their own costs and may never be required to pay the counterparty's legal costs irrespective of what is stated in the court code or outcome of a legal process. If the parties agree on this, instead of a process in Stockholm's district court, the parties can agree on an arbitration procedure. Such arbitration shall take place by the parties jointly appointing an arbitrator. The costs of the arbitrator shall be shared by the parties. The action must be brought within one month, from the end of service from Viona Haven Academy.
Viona Haven & Team Viona
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Viona Haven Academy (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
By purchase products, programs and courses by Viona Haven, you ensure You have thoroughly read and understood that payments are not refundable for any reason, and that You are responsible for all payments regardless of whether You complete the program. Any bonuses, like a free session or reading, that comes with a self study program, has to be booked and claimed within 2 months after the purchase.
If you are paying in monthly installments you hereby agree to remit the monthly payments via preauthorized automatic electronic debit to your banking account or credit card, which will be charged every month, and continuing for the duration of the program.
If payment is not received within 7 days, You acknowledge that you may lose access to all downloadable materials without notice, will no longer receive coaching, and will still be accountable for making all payments through the end of this agreement. In case of non-payment, all dealings/interactions/contracts end automatically after 14 days.
You understand that all information provided to Viona Haven Academy will be kept strictly confidential. Any client stories which are shared on blog, video, tele course or other medium for marketing or coaching purposes, or within a program or course for sale, will be pursuant to your approval and/or will be made anonymous and fictionalized to protect your identity. Viona Haven has the right to use case studies or examples of your situations and results or your testimonials in future work but will never make reference to your full identity, unless provided with written approval from you.
You understand that live calls through zoom are recorded, and that the audio recordings from live calls will be shared with other paying clients. You understand that by speaking on live calls you are agreeing to and you consent to your voice being recorded and used in these audio recordings. You relinquish any rights to the audio recordings and understand the recordings will be shared with the other members, participants of the same program, or/and other paying clients, by Viona Haven and Viona Haven Academy. You understand that on occasion, recordings of both private and/or group sessions or classes may not be available due to technological or human error.
Resale of service and/or intellectual property
No resale or distribution of services, products or intellectual property is permitted. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit, for any commercial or personal purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials & intellectual property), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with Swedish law.
For transfers outside the EEA, Viona Haven Academy will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within the Viona Haven Academy team. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Viona Haven Academy team.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Viona Haven Academy and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Viona Haven Academy processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Viona Haven Academy at any time except for the following situations:
*you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
*you have an unsettled debt with Viona Haven Academy, regardless of the payment method
*if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
*if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Viona Haven Academy’s legitimate interest. Viona Haven Academy will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Viona Haven Academy restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
* if you object to a processing based Viona Haven Academy:s legitimate interest, Viona Haven Academy shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
* if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Viona Haven Academy must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
* if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
* if Viona Haven Academy no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How you can exercise your rights
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider Viona Haven Academy to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
What data do we collect about you, for what purpose and on what ground we process it
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is file that is saved to, and, during subsequent visits, retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of such cookie.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
We use both first- and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material.
Some third-party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages and are not in our control. They are set by social media providers such as Twitter and Facebook and relate to the ability of users to share content on this site, as indicated by their respective icon.
We also use third-party cookies which performs cross-site tracking in order for us to give you marketing in other sites/channels.
What types of personal data do we process?
We will only connect your cookie ID to your personal data submitted and gathered if you are logged in to your account or Viona Haven Academy.
Who has access to your personal data?
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, analysis tool in order to collect statistics to optimize our site and present you with relevant material.
What is the legal ground to process your personal data?
We will only connect your cookies to your personal data if you are logged in to your Viona Haven Academy account.
How long do we save your data?
The Website is owned and operated by Viona Haven Academy, legal representative: Rebecca Mattsson/Viona Haven (“Viona Haven”).
Postal adress: Viona Haven Academy, Gudhem 3, 458 97 Högsäter, Sweden
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration Office
Authorised representative: Rebecca Mattsson, Gudhem 3, 458 97 Högsäter, Sweden
VAT registration number: VAT NO. SE830131566201
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com’
Lawer: Fredrik Alm, Alm’s Lawfirm, Drottningholmsvägen 5, 11217 Stockholm, Sweden.